Rejected Cartoons by Don Hertzfeldt; or: "My Anus Is Bleeding!"

Posted by Prince Gomolvilas
ON Friday, February 19, 2010
Have you ever seen Rejected, the Oscar-nominated short by animator Don Hertzfeldt? It's a compilation of his funny, irreverent, and sometimes absurd promotional cartoons for the Family Learning Channel and Johnson & Mills, all of which were rejected. You'll soon understand why. I mean, I never imagined I would ever see a talking piece of popcorn bleed from its anus. Watch:



Visit Don Hertzfeldt.

[Thanks to Gabriel Fleming.]
Thanks for visiting Bamboo Nation! Want to stay connected? Subscribe to this blog via RSS or e-mail. Or join my private e-mail list for event alerts. Or do both of those things. Because if you do, you win the Internet!

MORE BAMBOO NATION POSTS YOU MIGHT ENJOY:

3 Comments

  1. John Said,

    Delightfully twisted...

     

  2. themaykazine Said,

    Hertzfeldt went to my high school! And my boyfriend has an Animation Show poster hanging in our entryway.

    I don't know why either of these points matter.

     

  3. Rachael Caselli Said,

    I LOVE this! I've owned the DVD for years.

     



Blog Archive by Topic

Blog Archive by Date