The 18 Most Annoying People on Facebook--Are You One of Them?

Posted by Prince Gomolvilas
ON Tuesday, March 02, 2010
The following Facebook news-feed parody (click photos to enlarge) is so dead-on that it will make you question how others perceive you in the world of social networking. This piece is from the January edition of GQ, way back when, but it's just too damn funny not to share:

Thanks for visiting Bamboo Nation! Want to stay connected? Subscribe to this blog via RSS or e-mail. Or join my private e-mail list for event alerts. Or do both of those things. Because if you do, you win the Internet!



  1. Howard Ho Said,

    I'm a Fairweather Facebooker...I do birthday greetings, congratulations, and the occasional posting of topics that interest me and probably only me.


  2. Katherine Said,

    I think every single one of my friends on Facebook is the guy who has 200 devotees but I can't figure out why. Even the misery lady and the lady who posts every pedestrian detail of her life has 200 devotees and I can't figure out why.
    My guess is that it means everyone has an audience.


  3. Read Said,

    I have at least 3 misery ladies....


  4. Oh good lord. I have like 5 of each of those, except for Misery Lady. Mine are all Misery Dudes.


  5. Cheryl Said,

    I have one friend who is simultaneously Misery Lady, Pedestrian Comment Woman, Falsely Humble Guy AND Person Who Has 200 Aficionados For No Reason.

    The only persona this left out was Person Who Bombards You With Articles About One Political Cause.


Blog Archive by Topic

Blog Archive by Date