All the Butchness That Heaven Allows

Posted by Prince Gomolvilas
ON Tuesday, March 30, 2010
Part of the team that produced the award-winning Laundromat—the short film that I'm in and that did smashingly well on the festival circuit—banded together once again to shoot a new short, Jinx, this past Sunday. It's a group so fun to work with that when I walked through the door in the morning and declared, "I'm here to shoot my solo jack-off video," nobody missed a beat and everyone dived into impromptu joke-banter about solo jack-off videos.

This was, however, an actually legitimate shoot. Written by and co-starring David Wilson, directed by David Maurice Gil, and produced by Andrea James (with fine set assistance by Rick and Doug), Jinx is a cinematic exercise in..in...in...well, I don't want to give any of it away. Perhaps it'll do as well as Laundromat and end up traveling the festival circuit, showing up on cable, and being released on DVD. You can see it then.

In the meantime, I will say that this was a physically taxing shoot. My limbs were sore, and I was punk-ass tired afterward.

Of course, I wasn't tired enough to not demand stills from the movie. I insisted, "Make sure to send me all the photos in which I look butch!" Click the pictures to enlarge and behold my butchness (or lack thereof).

(By the way, we miss you, Edward Gunawan!)
Thanks for visiting Bamboo Nation! Want to stay connected? Subscribe to this blog via RSS or e-mail. Or join my private e-mail list for event alerts. Or do both of those things. Because if you do, you win the Internet!

MORE BAMBOO NATION POSTS YOU MIGHT ENJOY:

7 Comments

  1. So butch! So lumberjacky! So scary murder-guy-ey!

     

  2. You look incredibly butch. I wouldn't want to run into you on a dark street corner.

     

  3. John Said,

    So what you're saying is that there is no solo jack-off video?!?!?

     

  4. jterry Said,

    I don't think axes go well in jack off films. At least not in dark alley things. Either be urban and rugged or rural and rugged. But don't confuse the jack off film viewer with the mixed imagery. :)

     

  5. "Oh, this is your first time on camera? Okay. Relax. Yeah, yeah, the girl that's supposed to be in the video with you isn't here yet. Why don't you start stroking yourself to get ready for when she gets here? That's right. Good. Hmm. Where IS that girl?"

     

  6. Howard Ho Said,

    That looked pretty butch until I was like, Prince, you are not holding that axe correctly.

     




Blog Archive by Topic

Blog Archive by Date