Contest Winner!

Posted by Prince Gomolvilas
ON Tuesday, March 09, 2010
And the winner of Bamboo Nation's latest contest is "Christopher," who, according to his Blogger profile is an "OSU graduate, linguist, and young professional." I assume "OSU" stands for "Orifice Stains University." Congratulations, Christopher! E-mail me your mailing address, and you will be sent your prize—a brand-new copy of Garth Stein's Raven Stole the Moon. Read it and then tell me what it's all about, so when I inevitably bump into Garth Stein I can pretend that I just devoured his novel.

Thanks for entering, everyone! More contests are forthcoming!
Thanks for visiting Bamboo Nation! Want to stay connected? Subscribe to this blog via RSS or e-mail. Or join my private e-mail list for event alerts. Or do both of those things. Because if you do, you win the Internet!

MORE BAMBOO NATION POSTS YOU MIGHT ENJOY:

1 Comment

  1. Jess Said,

    CONGRATULATIONS!

     



Blog Archive by Topic

Blog Archive by Date