I Produced the Living F*ck Out of This Festival

Posted by Prince Gomolvilas
ON Tuesday, March 30, 2010
One of my duties in my first academic year at USC is to produce the Master of Professional Writing Program's 2010 Writing for Stage and Screen Competition and Festival, which bows this weekend (April 2 and 3, 2010, yo!) on the USC campus. Not only am I producing the living f*ck out of this festival (with fine assistance from MPW faculty and staff, as well as Mr. Howard Ho), it's got me so excited that I'm writing a blog post about it—even though I have trouble endorsing anything in which I am not the complete center of attention.

The focal point of this event, of course, are the top three winning dramatic works written by MPW students and selected by a panel of celebrity judges.

Anyway, if you're in the Los Angeles area and can attend, do. Guess what? It's free. Guess what else? There's a catered reception afterward. Guess what now? Since I've been tasked with arranging the reception...CHERRY PIE! (Do you hear me, Howard Ho?! I want CHERRY PIE!)

For all the pertinent deets, click on the image to enlarge. Physically incapable of clicking images? Go to the event's Facebook page.

Thanks for visiting Bamboo Nation! Want to stay connected? Subscribe to this blog via RSS or e-mail. Or join my private e-mail list for event alerts. Or do both of those things. Because if you do, you win the Internet!



  1. Howard Ho Said,

    I'm upset! You promised me you wouldn't call me Cherry Pie in public!


  2. Howard, you will always be my cherry pie.


Blog Archive by Topic

Blog Archive by Date