Don't you love it when normally sweet and innocent Japanese schoolgirls (addendum: astute Bamboo Nation reader "Maicle" puts me to shame by pointing out they're actually Korean!) dare to be defiant by punking their helpless male teacher every time he turns to the chalkboard? If I were him, I wouldn't yell at them because I would be afraid that they would gang up on me and eat my brains. (That's what Japanese Korean schoolgirls feast on, don't you know?) Watch:

Thanks for visiting Bamboo Nation! Want to stay connected? Subscribe to this blog via RSS or e-mail. Or join my private e-mail list for event alerts. Or do both of those things. Because if you do, you win the Internet!

MORE BAMBOO NATION POSTS YOU MIGHT ENJOY:

5 Comments

  1. wjackalope Said,

    they broke life's most important rule: Don't get caught.

     

  2. GIRLS PUNKING AUTHORITY FIGURES!
    GO GIRLS GO!

     

  3. John Said,

    Very disappointing. There's better ways to punish naughty Japanese schoolgirls. Heck, there's even videos that teach you how.

     

  4. how brave of those octuplets.

     

  5. maicle Said,

    Just so you know, they're actually Korean school girls.

    Also at 2:34 those two girls are doing the dance to the song "Abracadabra" by the Brown Eyed Girls.

     



Blog Archive by Topic

Blog Archive by Date