Stouffers to Include Suicide Prevention Tips on Single Serve Microwavable Meals

Posted by Prince Gomolvilas
ON Tuesday, March 30, 2010
Being part of a household that consumes its fair share of frozen dinners (Lean Cuisine eaters, holla!), the following news report from The Onion strikes a chord. I would cry if this weren't so goddamn hysterically funny, right down to the Koshi shout-out at the end. Watch:

Thanks for visiting Bamboo Nation! Want to stay connected? Subscribe to this blog via RSS or e-mail. Or join my private e-mail list for event alerts. Or do both of those things. Because if you do, you win the Internet!

MORE BAMBOO NATION POSTS YOU MIGHT ENJOY:

2 Comments

  1. Sterling Said,

    I eat Kashi because it tastes good, but I'll admit that I look like a smug annoying pretentious asshole while buying it.

     

  2. But, Sterling, I'm sure you wear your pretentiousness well. :)

     



Blog Archive by Topic

Blog Archive by Date