Tommy Thomas's Guide to F*cking People [NSFW?]

Posted by Prince Gomolvilas
ON Wednesday, March 03, 2010
Courtesy of our new obsession Internet friend Brent Rose comes a vulgar (but strangely true) send-up of those dubious self-help and get-rich-quick infomercials that dominate late-night television. (You know what I'm talking about, lazy-ass couch potatoes!) Watch the probably not-safe-for-work video:

Thanks for visiting Bamboo Nation! Want to stay connected? Subscribe to this blog via RSS or e-mail. Or join my private e-mail list for event alerts. Or do both of those things. Because if you do, you win the Internet!

MORE BAMBOO NATION POSTS YOU MIGHT ENJOY:

1 Comment

  1. John Said,

    This guy sounds like my first boss. I once heard him say "Fuck the fucking fuckers" in the middle of a staff meeting. Sadly, he's still the best boss I've ever had.

     



Blog Archive by Topic

Blog Archive by Date