What My Sister's Breast Implants Have to Do With Golf

Posted by Prince Gomolvilas
ON Monday, March 29, 2010
One of the signature pieces in Jukebox Stories (my storytelling, song-singing, bingo-playing show with Brandon Patton) is "What My Sister's Breast Implants Have to Do With Golf," an epic true tale that my family doesn't know I share with perfect strangers. So far, I've managed to keep the story off the Internet and to keep my sister and my mom off my ass.

But, hey, I lead a dangerous life. So, here, ladies and gentleman, is me performing the story in question at Barnes & Noble at The Grove in Los Angeles, during one of last year's USC Master of Professional Writing Program's readings. Enjoy. Watch:



If you have a YouTube account, you can also rate this video (thanks!) and leave comments (thanks!) there.
Thanks for visiting Bamboo Nation! Want to stay connected? Subscribe to this blog via RSS or e-mail. Or join my private e-mail list for event alerts. Or do both of those things. Because if you do, you win the Internet!

MORE BAMBOO NATION POSTS YOU MIGHT ENJOY:

7 Comments


  1. I'd actually pay to see you perform. Despite you being Asian.

     

  2. wjackalope Said,

    pretty good. maybe not as good as the myspace profile - but pretty good.

     

  3. Louise, thanks!

    Michael, that's progress.

    Wjackalope, yup, everything I do will be in the shadow of her goddamn MySpace profile.

     

  4. Howard Ho Said,

    At least working at Hooters gives the title "Actor/Waiter" actually meaningful.

     

  5. Howard Ho Said,

    ...makes the title...ugh

     

  6. Annie Said,

    Friggin' hilarious, Prince.

     



Blog Archive by Topic

Blog Archive by Date