Asian Girl Parallel Parks Her Bicycle With Traning Wheels Like a Freaking Pro

Posted by Prince Gomolvilas
ON Wednesday, April 28, 2010
Loren makes fun of me for the way I parallel park. (It takes time!) And I make fun of my mother for the way she parallel parks. (You could do a load of laundry in the time it takes her!) But let's set aside all notions of bad Asian drivers for five seconds as we witness a little Asian girl who does the most amazing parallel parking job I have ever seen. Do not F with her! Watch:

[Thanks to Angry Asian Man.]
Thanks for visiting Bamboo Nation! Want to stay connected? Subscribe to this blog via RSS or e-mail. Or join my private e-mail list for event alerts. Or do both of those things. Because if you do, you win the Internet!



  1. wjackalope Said,

    holy crap that is so awesome. I want to learn to do that!


  2. Cheryl Said,

    We've just witnessed the Danica Patrick of 2020.


  3. Jess Said,

    She parallel parks the same way I do. I'm a pro!

    I'd make fun of you too. ;)


Blog Archive by Topic

Blog Archive by Date