Denise Richards' Funbags

Posted by Prince Gomolvilas
ON Wednesday, April 21, 2010
Not since Jamie Pressly taught you how to clean your dirty balls has there been a fake infomercial as filled with dumb yet hilarious double entendres as the one for Denise Richards and her funbags. I don't think I've ever seen Denise Richards in anything, but, damn, she's funny here and delightfully game. Watch:

Thanks for visiting Bamboo Nation! Want to stay connected? Subscribe to this blog via RSS or e-mail. Or join my private e-mail list for event alerts. Or do both of those things. Because if you do, you win the Internet!



  1. wjackalope Said,

    that's pretty great. And while she's done some pretty awful films I highly recommend Drop Dead Gorgeous. Prince, I think you'll love it.


  2. Howard Ho Said,

    So, yes, funbags. Awesome.

    Okay, are you ever gonna put the kibosh on the "Are you as afraid of Chinese people as..." thread. At least comment on it! Otherwise I'm gonna start to think it's you trying to bolster your blog comments statistics.


  3. It's good that Denise has a sense of humor about herself. Now if she'd show some sense while choosing scripts...


  4. Boobs are wonderful.


  5. Okay, I will check out Drop Dead Gorgeous. Not for her funbags, though.

    Howard, as for the Chinese people post--yup, it's the comments thread that absolutely will not die, even after all this time. I can't bring myself to put it out of its misery.


Blog Archive by Topic

Blog Archive by Date