Dog Won't Fetch

Posted by Prince Gomolvilas
ON Tuesday, April 13, 2010
When I heard the voice of the guy in the following video, I wondered, "Do people actually find this dude's voice hysterically funny? Is that why this clip has gone viral? 'Cuz nothing happens in it. His dog won't fetch. So what?" But then I got to approximately the 1:00 mark and almost fell out of my chair laughing. So...wait for it...wait for it.... Watch:



[Thanks to Superbadfriend.]
Thanks for visiting Bamboo Nation! Want to stay connected? Subscribe to this blog via RSS or e-mail. Or join my private e-mail list for event alerts. Or do both of those things. Because if you do, you win the Internet!

MORE BAMBOO NATION POSTS YOU MIGHT ENJOY:

1 Comment

  1. Jess Said,

    AAAAAHAHAHAHAHA oh shit, that's just funny.

     



Blog Archive by Topic

Blog Archive by Date