To make myself feel like a real author, I will be signing copies of my play, The Theory of Everything, at the Los Angeles Times Festival of Books at UCLA this coming weekend. On Sunday, April 25, 2010, from 12 p.m. to 2 p.m., I'll be sheltered in USC's Master of Professional Writing Program booth, with Sharpie in hand. In fact, I'll sign anything. ANYTHING. But my book is only $7.50, so that's a good starting point.

Anyway, aside from getting five seconds of face time with me, there are a number of panels, readings, and networking opportunities, and the festival actually runs the whole weekend, April 24-25, not just during my two-hour slot (as much as I like to think that is so). So come!

Visit the Los Angeles Times Festival of Books website for more information.
Thanks for visiting Bamboo Nation! Want to stay connected? Subscribe to this blog via RSS or e-mail. Or join my private e-mail list for event alerts. Or do both of those things. Because if you do, you win the Internet!

MORE BAMBOO NATION POSTS YOU MIGHT ENJOY:

2 Comments

  1. Marlene Said,

    I'm going to be there from 10 am to 12 pm signing copies of MY book (an anthology I was published in last year) so I'll see you then! :)

     

  2. Howard Ho Said,

    I just might go...but only if you can guarantee me a full 10 seconds of face time. I know I just asked for double, but I figure I gotta make the drive there worthwhile.

     



Blog Archive by Topic

Blog Archive by Date