Kindergarten "Scarface"

Posted by Prince Gomolvilas
ON Tuesday, April 06, 2010
This is fudging bizarre and hilarious. A shaky rogue camera captures scenes from a live theater adaptation of the violent and profane Al Pacino film, Scarface, performed by elementary school kids. Watch:

Yup, parents from all over were upset that this was allowed to go on at a school somewhere in the United States.

But, yup, this was staged. Motherfudging suckers!
Thanks for visiting Bamboo Nation! Want to stay connected? Subscribe to this blog via RSS or e-mail. Or join my private e-mail list for event alerts. Or do both of those things. Because if you do, you win the Internet!



  1. Brenna Said,

    I don't even care that it's staged. This is one of the funniest things I've ever seen.


  2. Howard Ho Said,

    Prince, actually this elementary school Scarface wasn't "staged," but it was a viral video created to comment on the nature of viral videos.

    The creators of the video speak out.


  3. Howard Ho Said,

    Ok, just caught what you meant by "staged," as in faked, rather than "staged," as in performed on stage in front of an audience.

    Prince, can you add an edit/delete button for us/me? Or else use words that won't be miscontrued!


  4. I can delete from my end if you want me to. And "staged" is perfectly acceptable. :)


Blog Archive by Topic

Blog Archive by Date