My Cherry Pie

Posted by Prince Gomolvilas
ON Thursday, April 08, 2010
I went to House of Pies.

I bought a slice of cherry.

I transported it home.

It looks so damn good that I don't know whether to fuck it or eat it.

I think I will just eat it.

Wait a minute.

Maybe I'll fuck it, and then I'll eat it.


Check in with me tomorrow morning.

If I have a hard time looking you in the eye, you'll be able to draw your own conclusions.

Don't judge me.

I know your dirty secret.
Thanks for visiting Bamboo Nation! Want to stay connected? Subscribe to this blog via RSS or e-mail. Or join my private e-mail list for event alerts. Or do both of those things. Because if you do, you win the Internet!



  1. diana Said,

    I fucking love cherry pie. Tell me what you did with it! I need to know!

    (And also, Prince, only a slice? What is WRONG with you--why didn't you get a whole pie?!)


  2. Howard Ho Said,

    The phrase "sloppy seconds" comes to mind.


  3. I am NEVER eating pie at YOUR house!


  4. Peter Varvel Said,

    He "only" needs a slice.


Blog Archive by Topic

Blog Archive by Date