Speaking of the 2010 MPW Writing for Stage and Screen Festival (April 2 and 3, 2010, yo!), I am reminded that I must give mad props to a printing house called Prints Made Easy.

Since I like riding deadlines so seriously close to the edge that it's chafing my ass, I seriously doubted that I could find a printer who could manufacture all the festival postcards I needed by the time I needed them.

Not only did Prints Made Easy (first recommended to me by Gabriel Fleming) deliver high-quality postcards on time, they did it two days earlier than promised. It was so quick that I yelled, "WHAT THE FUCK?!," when I found out.

Visit Prints Made Easy.
Thanks for visiting Bamboo Nation! Want to stay connected? Subscribe to this blog via RSS or e-mail. Or join my private e-mail list for event alerts. Or do both of those things. Because if you do, you win the Internet!

MORE BAMBOO NATION POSTS YOU MIGHT ENJOY:

0 Comments



Blog Archive by Topic

Blog Archive by Date