Comments and BJs

Posted by Prince Gomolvilas
ON Monday, May 17, 2010
Once again, I am way behind on responding to the comments that you've left here on this blog during the past week or two, but I continue to be delighted by them. Thank you. I consider them sufficient payment for all the back-breaking work I do here, especially when you leave anonymous declarations like:

i want to give you the b.j of your life

Yes, somebody actually wrote that. And, yes, if that person weren't anonymous, I would gladly accept. (It's one of the perks of being a blogging celebrity!)

(But I think I know who left that comment.)
Thanks for visiting Bamboo Nation! Want to stay connected? Subscribe to this blog via RSS or e-mail. Or join my private e-mail list for event alerts. Or do both of those things. Because if you do, you win the Internet!



  1. Bil Browning Said,

    You mean it didn't keep my identity with the comment? Doggoneit!


  2. Oh, Bil, you've said much worse!


Blog Archive by Topic

Blog Archive by Date