Flipping through TV channels late one night, I landed on a music video for Corinne Bailey Rae's "Put Your Records On," a song so deliciously sunny and good that I had to download it onto my Palm Pre and play it over and over while pretending I was riding a bicycle on a summer's day. I guess that's what "neo-soul" (that's what Google tells me is Rae's genre) is supposed to do, I guess. This song is four years old—why haven't I heard it until now?! Why are you people keeping stuff like this a secret from me?! You are not doing your job! I love this song:

Thanks for visiting Bamboo Nation! Want to stay connected? Subscribe to this blog via RSS or e-mail. Or follow me on Facebook or Twitter or YouTube. Or join my private e-mail list for event alerts. Or do all those things. Because if you do, you win the Internet!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

3 Comments

  1. wjackalope Said,

    old news Prince, old news

     

  2. I know! Because you are hiding things from me!

     

  3. Oh, honey. This is terrible. You are clearly living under a rock made up of scripts, poor thing. Now go look up Cherine Anderson. She makes me incredibly happy.

     













Blog Archive by Topic

Blog Archive by Date

Blogroll