If Animal-Human Reunion Videos Make You Cry, Get Out Your Freaking Handkerchiefs!

Posted by Prince Gomolvilas
ON Monday, May 17, 2010
Remember that video of Christian, the lion, being reunited with those two dudes who raised him? That clip made so many of you weep like little bitches (or, if you prefer, like me). Well, Animal Planet has a show called Gorilla School (I've got to DVR this!), and the following clip is likely to make you all emotional. Conservationist Damian Aspinall searches an African jungle for Kwibi, a gorilla that he helped raised at Howletts Wild Animal Park in England and that was released back into the wild five years ago. Damian hasn't seen the animal since then...until now. Oh my freaking god, I am tearing up just thinking about it. Watch:



[Thanks to Louise on the Left.]
Thanks for visiting Bamboo Nation! Want to stay connected? Subscribe to this blog via RSS or e-mail. Or join my private e-mail list for event alerts. Or do both of those things. Because if you do, you win the Internet!

MORE BAMBOO NATION POSTS YOU MIGHT ENJOY:

3 Comments

  1. louise Said,

    Again --- how did he LEAVE Kwibi behind?

    I'd have to kill myself like Madam Butterfly before I left Kwibi behind. (You can't tell I was raised by an opera queen, can you?)

     

  2. Louise, you've always had a flair for the (overly?) dramatic. :)

     




Blog Archive by Topic

Blog Archive by Date