A Reunion of Sorts; or: Brandon Patton, Ever So Briefly

Posted by Prince Gomolvilas
ON Thursday, May 06, 2010
Last night several friends and I went to go see MC Frontalot (the godfather of nerdcore) and his band (which features Black Lotus a.k.a. Brandon Patton on bass). I don't believe I've seen Brandon since our last Jukebox Stories show, which was a couple years ago, so there was a lot of catching up to do.

BRANDON: Hi!

PRINCE: I miss you!

(A warm embrace.)

PRINCE: How have things been going?

BRANDON: (Private dialogue that I won't share on this blog.)

PRINCE: No! NO! You've been away from me for too long! What's wrong with you?!

BRANDON: (Private dialogue that I won't share on this blog.)

PRINCE: No! NO! What a tragedy you've become in my absence!

BRANDON: (Private dialogue that I won't share on this blog.)

PRINCE: Look. This year. We've got to have an artists' retreat or something. Just you and me. Create new material. Maybe we'll have enough for a new show, maybe not. But we gotta do it.

BRANDON: Like a powwow.

PRINCE: Yeah.

BRANDON: So what about you? What have you been up to?

PRINCE: (Private dialogue that I won't share on this blog.)

BRANDON: (Private dialogue that I won't share on this blog.)

PRINCE: (Private dialogue that I won't share on this blog.)

BRANDON: (Private dialogue that I won't share on this blog.)
Thanks for visiting Bamboo Nation! Want to stay connected? Subscribe to this blog via RSS or e-mail. Or join my private e-mail list for event alerts. Or do both of those things. Because if you do, you win the Internet!

MORE BAMBOO NATION POSTS YOU MIGHT ENJOY:

4 Comments

  1. wjackalope Said,

    Jukebox 3! MAKE IT SO!

     

  2. Alan Goy Said,

    (Private comment that I won't share on this blog.)

     


  3. Peter Varvel Said,

    LOL @ Alan's comment!

     



Blog Archive by Topic

Blog Archive by Date