Watch This Trailer!: "Donovan and the Vast Ancient Conspiracy"

Posted by Prince Gomolvilas
ON Monday, May 24, 2010
Remember the upcoming six-episode postmodern adventure series that's written and directed by Gabriel Fleming (The Lost Coast), starring Donovan Keith, and featuring me in a salad-eating cameo? Well, Gabriel has finally cut a trailer that's even more awesome than the new H&M underwear I'm wearing right now. (White and purple boxer briefs, if you must know.) I don't appear in the trailer at all (big marketing mistake, Fleming!), but it has my endorsement anyway. Watch:



Visit the official website.
Thanks for visiting Bamboo Nation! Want to stay connected? Subscribe to this blog via RSS or e-mail. Or join my private e-mail list for event alerts. Or do both of those things. Because if you do, you win the Internet!

MORE BAMBOO NATION POSTS YOU MIGHT ENJOY:

0 Comments



Blog Archive by Topic

Blog Archive by Date