How the Hell Am I in San Diego All of a Sudden?!

Posted by Prince Gomolvilas
ON Wednesday, June 09, 2010
I received an urgent e-mail on Monday, I got an urgent follow-up call on Tuesday, and I urgently drove down to San Diego on Wednesday. No, it's not an emergency or anything. It's theater! So things have to be all dramatic like that. Like, you know, I'm holed up in my hotel room eating Now and Laters and can't leave to go whale-watching.

Do I know anyone in San Diego? Will you bring me beach sand?

More later.
Thanks for visiting Bamboo Nation! Want to stay connected? Subscribe to this blog via RSS or e-mail. Or join my private e-mail list for event alerts. Or do both of those things. Because if you do, you win the Internet!

MORE BAMBOO NATION POSTS YOU MIGHT ENJOY:

0 Comments



Blog Archive by Topic

Blog Archive by Date