Amusing Toilet Paper!

Posted by Prince Gomolvilas
ON Monday, July 05, 2010
Since my mom sends me spam, like, all the time, I delete most of her e-mails without even reading them. Once in a while, I'll open up one of her forwarded jokes or supposedly hilarious pictures, and I'll inevitably end up rolling my eyes and thinking, "Why did I open that?" Well, she recently sent me a series of photos that I actually found sufficiently amusing. So, courtesy of my mother, here's interesting toilet paper rolls!:





















(You to me: "Why did I look at that?")
Thanks for visiting Bamboo Nation! Want to stay connected? Subscribe to this blog via RSS or e-mail. Or join my private e-mail list for event alerts. Or do both of those things. Because if you do, you win the Internet!

MORE BAMBOO NATION POSTS YOU MIGHT ENJOY:

2 Comments

  1. I neeeeeeeed those.

     

  2. Won't these smear ink on your butt?

     



Blog Archive by Topic

Blog Archive by Date