Denmark Introduces Harrowing New Tourism Ads Directed by Lars Von Trier

Posted by Prince Gomolvilas
ON Wednesday, July 07, 2010
After seeing one Lars Von Trier film (Dancer in the Dark), I knew that I never wanted to see another Lars Von Trier film ever again. If a guy came up to me and said that I had choice between watching a Lars Von Trier movie and getting punched in the stomach with a polo mallet, I would choose the mallet. For serious. So it was with great delight that I viewed the following hysterically funny and knowing news clip from The Onion. Watch:


[Denmark Introduces Harrowing New Tourism Ads Directed by Lars Von Trier]
Thanks for visiting Bamboo Nation! Want to stay connected? Subscribe to this blog via RSS or e-mail. Or join my private e-mail list for event alerts. Or do both of those things. Because if you do, you win the Internet!

MORE BAMBOO NATION POSTS YOU MIGHT ENJOY:

2 Comments

  1. Ewan Said,

    Come on...man up! You can handle a crazy Dane.

     

  2. No. Hate hate hate.

     



Blog Archive by Topic

Blog Archive by Date