Internet Power

Posted by Prince Gomolvilas
ON Thursday, July 22, 2010
A mother in Massachusetts recently wrote a couple blog posts about her son's fan mail to actor Aaron Takahashi, who you may recognize from a few commercials or from the world premiere production of Paul Kikuchi's Ixnay. It's an amusing saga that reminds me that I don't get enough fan mail from kids. (I supposed I should stop saying mean things about them.)

Read "A Brush with Hollywood."

Read "A Brush with Hollywood: Take 2."
Thanks for visiting Bamboo Nation! Want to stay connected? Subscribe to this blog via RSS or e-mail. Or join my private e-mail list for event alerts. Or do both of those things. Because if you do, you win the Internet!

MORE BAMBOO NATION POSTS YOU MIGHT ENJOY:

4 Comments

  1. Howard Ho Said,

    Funniest blog post of all time!

     

  2. Hmmm?

    I wonder if something like this would work for me and John Lithgow? Would that be creepy?

    ;)

    Seriously, this post is the cutest story.

     

  3. Peter Varvel Said,

    Omg, I gotta get me an Aaron Takahashi tee shirt now, and wear it to the next Cold Tofu show!
    (I'll be wearing them with my Prince Gomovilas tighty-whities!)

     

  4. I want to be this famous!

     



Blog Archive by Topic

Blog Archive by Date