Charlie! Charlie! Charlie! Charlie! Charlie!

Posted by Prince Gomolvilas
ON Wednesday, August 11, 2010
After the groundbreaking Thai-American literary event that I was part of a couple months ago, an audience member named Charlie was so titillated by the evening's program that he hunched down to the floor to to pick up the note cards I used in my bit and asked if he could keep them—as a sort of souvenir, I suppose. (I don't know for sure. For all I know, he could very well have slept with them or had tea parties with them.)

Charlie and I had a pleasant conversation, and he gave me his e-mail address so that I could put him on my mailing list and so that he could be updated about every single move I make.

BUT I LOST THE LITTLE SLIP OF PAPER THAT HAD CHARLIE'S CONTACT INFO ON IT!

Now, Charlie probably thinks I ripped up his e-mail address and tossed it at a homeless person on my way home and that I'm a total asshole for ignoring a new fan.

Does anyone know this Charlie guy? Tell him to e-mail me! Or, better yet, Charlie, are you reading this? I didn't throw away your e-mail address! Contact me! (Click the "Contact Prince" link in the upper right side of this page.)

Charlie! Charlie! Charlie! Charlie! Charlie!
Thanks for visiting Bamboo Nation! Want to stay connected? Subscribe to this blog via RSS or e-mail. Or join my private e-mail list for event alerts. Or do both of those things. Because if you do, you win the Internet!

MORE BAMBOO NATION POSTS YOU MIGHT ENJOY:

2 Comments

  1. Howard Ho Said,

    Charlie bit my finger!

     

  2. ooooooooowwww that huwt, Charlie.

     



Blog Archive by Topic

Blog Archive by Date