Uh...Wait...Did You Say "Uncle Prince"?

Posted by Prince Gomolvilas
ON Wednesday, September 01, 2010

Here's an actual recent text-message transcript between me and my sister:

SISTER: Did ma tell u that you're going to be an uncle?!

PRINCE: WTF?!

SISTER: Yessss your sister is prego!!!

PRINCE: Wow. Congrats. When due?

SISTER: March 30. :) Thanks!!!

PRINCE: Okay. Keep me posted.

SISTER: I will :)

PRINCE: But wait a minute. You're a virgin. How can you be pregnant? Is this like the immaculate conception?

SISTER: Hahahahahaha shut up. I guess I was slutting around and fell on a guy and it happened. Lol

PRINCE: You can get pregnant from public toilet seats.

SISTER: Eww that is sick.

PRINCE: Do you know who the baby daddy is, or do you have to go on Maury?

SISTER: Hahahahahaha!!! Baby daddy is my bf of 9 months... Sheesh.

PRINCE: I'm gonna tell him to take you on Maury anyway.

(No further response from my sister.)
Thanks for visiting Bamboo Nation! Want to stay connected? Subscribe to this blog via RSS or e-mail. Or join my private e-mail list for event alerts. Or do both of those things. Because if you do, you win the Internet!

MORE BAMBOO NATION POSTS YOU MIGHT ENJOY:

2 Comments

  1. jterry Said,

    What *is* it about people announcing pregnancies by text lately. A cousin that I grew up with did the same thing to me recently. And to top it off, there's a shotgun wedding!

     




Blog Archive by Topic

Blog Archive by Date