Download This Song: "G.R.I.N.D. (Get Ready It's A New Day)" by Asher Roth

Posted by Prince Gomolvilas
ON Thursday, October 21, 2010
I was pretty much sold on Asher Roth and his Eminem-inspired brand of white rap after the irresistibly hedonistic "I Love College," but after his addictive and happy new single, "G.R.I.N.D. (Get Ready It's A New Day)," he gets propelled to the forefront of my music consciousness. Watch:

All this, and he likes to get naked. Thank you.

Thanks for visiting Bamboo Nation! Want to stay connected? Subscribe to this blog via RSS or e-mail. Or join my private e-mail list for event alerts. Or do both of those things. Because if you do, you win the Internet!


1 Comment

  1. I felt like that song spoke to me. But now that I know you endorse it, I don't really feel the same way. Something about it just seems dirty now.

    Thanks alot, asshole.


Blog Archive by Topic

Blog Archive by Date