Cat Puts on a Bunny Hat by Itself

Posted by Prince Gomolvilas
ON Friday, March 11, 2011
I don't know why I always feel compelled to write commentary to accompany some of the videos I post because sometimes my titles speak for themselves. Truly.

Like this post. "Cat Puts on a Bunny Hat by Itself." That's all that happens here. Seriously. Watch:

Thanks for visiting Bamboo Nation! Want to stay connected? Subscribe to this blog via RSS or e-mail. Or join my private e-mail list for event alerts. Or do both of those things. Because if you do, you win the Internet!

MORE BAMBOO NATION POSTS YOU MIGHT ENJOY:

3 Comments

  1. We missed you and your adorable cat videos. Welcome back! XO

     

  2. FRAUD! This is not as promised! This video has been reversed! I will never trust anything from this blog again!

     




Blog Archive by Topic

Blog Archive by Date