Ching Chong (It Means I Love You)

Posted by Prince Gomolvilas
ON Wednesday, March 16, 2011
I didn't intend to post anything about that white UCLA student who ching-chonged her way into viral-video infamy over the last few days (news updates here) because why expend energy engaging with something as stupid as that? (It's like trying to argue Grothendieck's Galois Theory with a three-year-old.) But I came across a funny, clever, tempered response video from an Asian-American musician named Jimmy Wong who hits it right out of the park. So I'm posting it. And that's all I have to say about the subject. Watch:

Thanks for visiting Bamboo Nation! Want to stay connected? Subscribe to this blog via RSS or e-mail. Or join my private e-mail list for event alerts. Or do both of those things. Because if you do, you win the Internet!



  1. Sterling Said,

    That was awesome. My boyfriend and I laughed ourselves silly at that video. I'm glad that I'm not getting my degree from UCLA.


  2. Nancy Said,

    LMAO!!!!! love it!!!! I was cracking after the first chorus hahaha!!!!! Thanks Prince!


  3. I knew y'all would love that! :)


  4. warrivar20 Said,

    lol Nicely played! I bet "Arice" was swept right offa her feetu


  5. Warrivar20, ha! I bet-ah she-ah was-ah. :)


Blog Archive by Topic

Blog Archive by Date