Classic Pork Chop: "Lounging"

Posted by Prince Gomolvilas
ON Tuesday, March 08, 2011
It's been a long-ass time since my beloved Pork Chop has made a video (he's like the J.D. Salinger of viral-video cats), but, when he does return (hopefully soon), I'm sure you will be amazed by what you see. I'm not exaggerating. He and I have a comic bit that we do that has to be seen to be believed.

While I wait to get all the paperwork in order (Pork Chop has to approve everything), let's re-visit the following classic Pork Chop video. Watch:



Oh, don't you miss him so?!
Thanks for visiting Bamboo Nation! Want to stay connected? Subscribe to this blog via RSS or e-mail. Or join my private e-mail list for event alerts. Or do both of those things. Because if you do, you win the Internet!

MORE BAMBOO NATION POSTS YOU MIGHT ENJOY:

0 Comments



Blog Archive by Topic

Blog Archive by Date