I Love "Disaster Date"; or: Why Do I Delight in Such Cruelty?

Posted by Prince Gomolvilas
ON Wednesday, June 01, 2011
Because I'm going through Celebrity Apprentice withdrawals, I have to find pleasure wherever I can get it. So that means I'm obsessively watching episodes of MTV's Disaster Date, a funny prank show that sometimes crosses the line into psychological cruelty. (The segment in which a woman being pranked is tricked into believing that her wacko date accidentally sets another man of fire? Yeah, that's fucked up.) Here's the Season 4 trailer:



Which friends of mine deserve to get punked? Don't think I won't do it! Don't think I won't do it!
Thanks for visiting Bamboo Nation! Want to stay connected? Subscribe to this blog via RSS or e-mail. Or join my private e-mail list for event alerts. Or do both of those things. Because if you do, you win the Internet!

MORE BAMBOO NATION POSTS YOU MIGHT ENJOY:

0 Comments



Blog Archive by Topic

Blog Archive by Date