Walking for Kisses [Starring Pork Chop]

Posted by Prince Gomolvilas
ON Tuesday, June 28, 2011
I am well aware that I am on the precipice of losing absolutely all street cred. In the following video, my beloved cat Pork Chop and I go...WALKING...FOR...KISSES! Pork Chop simply doesn't get more cute and lovable than this. Watch:

Thanks for visiting Bamboo Nation! Want to stay connected? Subscribe to this blog via RSS or e-mail. Or join my private e-mail list for event alerts. Or do both of those things. Because if you do, you win the Internet!

MORE BAMBOO NATION POSTS YOU MIGHT ENJOY:

7 Comments

  1. Eliska Said,

    Oh man, that is too cute!

     

  2. Brent Said,

    Prince, get a boyfriend. Please.

     

  3. louise Said,

    Aw, the power of positive reinforcement!

     

  4. Britt Said,

    I cannot get this video out of my head. Pork Chop is the best!

     

  5. Pork Chop, Dood yoo has yer bean trained well! Pawsome!

    Molly
    Shadow
    Trooder
    Mooch

     

  6. Hi Pork Chop! You guys are too cute. Xoxo

     

  7. Thanks, everyone! Pork Chop sends you all a kiss!

     



Blog Archive by Topic

Blog Archive by Date