You've Been Begging for This: "Asian Internet Forum Song"!

Posted by Prince Gomolvilas
ON Saturday, August 27, 2011
Even though we live on opposite coasts, Brandon Patton and I managed to collaborate on a new music video. (Well, actually, Brandon did everything and I just came in at the last minute and took half the credit—but who's keeping track?) One of the most talked about pieces at the National Asian American Theater Festival, where we performed our Jukebox Stories show to hugely enthusiastic houses, "Asian Internet Forum Song" is sure to go viral among the Asian-American community. But white people will dig it too. (Because I know white people, I like people, I've slept with white people.) Watch:

Thanks for visiting Bamboo Nation! Want to stay connected? Subscribe to this blog via RSS or e-mail. Or join my private e-mail list for event alerts. Or do both of those things. Because if you do, you win the Internet!

MORE BAMBOO NATION POSTS YOU MIGHT ENJOY:

0 Comments



Blog Archive by Topic

Blog Archive by Date