Kiefer Sutherland (Almost) Confirms "24" Movie; or: I Now Have a Reason to Live Again

Posted by Prince Gomolvilas
ON Monday, January 09, 2012
As you know, a Kiefer Sutherland-sized hole was ripped out of my heart when 24 went off the air. I've publicly stated before, in many of my posts about the Fox action series, that 24 "is pretty much the only reason I have to live." How I'm still alive is a miracle.

So imagine the boner thrill I felt when news broke this past weekend about the feature-length 24 movie, which will hopefully start shooting this Spring, according to Kiefer. From Aceshowbiz.com:

"The status on the movie is that, hopefully, we will be shooting the end of April, beginning of May," stated the 45-year-old actor. Explaining about the film's plot, the Emmy winner said, "I see it as a continuation. The script that we've got right now, which I'm very, very excited about, is relatively a direct continuation. It's within six months from the end of the last episode. We'll see where it goes from there."

My mom called me within minutes of this news breaking. Isn't she a good mother? Isn't she?!

I can now pull my authentic Jack Bauer bag out of storage. (Seriously.)
Thanks for visiting Bamboo Nation! Want to stay connected? Subscribe to this blog via RSS or e-mail. Or join my private e-mail list for event alerts. Or do both of those things. Because if you do, you win the Internet!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

1 Comment

  1. Howard Ho Said,

    So what are they gonna call it? Two?

     








Blog Archive by Topic

Blog Archive by Date

Blogroll