BLOGATHON 2006 ENTRY #12: You Know Where to Stick It

Posted by Prince Gomolvilas
ON Saturday, July 29, 2006
Reporting From Glendale, California.

Ken Berthel, who enjoys using terms like "butt ram," just e-mailed me to tell me to blog about Little Miss Sunshine, which he claims is "the BEST movie ever." I haven't seen it yet, so I can't corroborate, but it does remind me to talk about the movie regardless.

One of Loren's duties at Fox Searchlight is making fun little videos that serve as extra Web content to promote Searchlight and its movies. For example, he made this piece on the cops who patrol the studio lot.

His latest assignment was making a pseudo-music video to tie in to Little Miss Sunshine (which opened Wednesday), using the great song "Coming Home" by The 88 (a cool rock band that I saw open for The Proclaimers a couple years ago). Anyway, I helped Loren on the shoot on Tuesday, and halfway through the day disaster struck. I'll tell you all about it in the next entry.

~~~~~

This entry was written during Blogathon 2006 (held from Saturday, July 29, 2006, 6:00 a.m., through Sunday, July 30, 2006, 6:00 a.m.) in support of Bread for the Journey. A total of $335.92 has been raised so far. You can still pledge money RIGHT NOW through Monday, July 31, 2006. Sponsor this event by clicking here RIGHT NOW. And here are full details about my involvement in this event.
Thanks for visiting Bamboo Nation! Want to stay connected? Subscribe to this blog via RSS or e-mail. Or join my private e-mail list for event alerts. Or do both of those things. Because if you do, you win the Internet!

MORE BAMBOO NATION POSTS YOU MIGHT ENJOY:

4 Comments

  1. Anonymous Said,

    your eyelids are getting heavy... sleep, prince, sleeeeep....

     

  2. Stop it! 'Cuz I am!

     

  3. tg Said,

    loved the cops on the lot. especially the cop who said most his friends don't know he work there...

     

  4. thems is funny cops

     



Blog Archive by Topic

Blog Archive by Date