BLOGATHON 2006 ENTRY #17: Feeding the Hunger

Posted by Prince Gomolvilas
ON Saturday, July 29, 2006
Reporting From Glendale, California.

I found an old container of Thai noodles, complete with sauces and fixins. I satisfies the hunger, though it has enough fat to insulate a condo.

However, like Woody Allen, I can eat anything and not gain weight. My anxiety acts likes aerobic exercise.


I’m listening to Robbie Williams's Intensive Care, which has the best opening line of any album: "Here I stand, victorious, the only man who made you come."


I'm running out of things to blog about. Any ideas?


This entry was written during Blogathon 2006 (held from Saturday, July 29, 2006, 6:00 a.m., through Sunday, July 30, 2006, 6:00 a.m.) in support of Bread for the Journey. A total of $335.92 has been raised so far. You can still pledge money RIGHT NOW through Monday, July 31, 2006. Sponsor this event by clicking here RIGHT NOW. And here are full details about my involvement in this event.
Thanks for visiting Bamboo Nation! Want to stay connected? Subscribe to this blog via RSS or e-mail. Or join my private e-mail list for event alerts. Or do both of those things. Because if you do, you win the Internet!



  1. Ken Narasaki Said,

    How about your international travels? How about your adventures as a paid writer when you got that fellowship? How about your screenplay and how you'd like to shoot and direct it? How about your mom? Sorry if you've already hit these subjects in earlier blogs...just things I'm wondering about...


  2. Good ideas, Ken. Thanks.


Blog Archive by Topic

Blog Archive by Date