BLOGATHON 2006 ENTRY #35: Drunk Talk

Posted by Prince Gomolvilas
ON Saturday, July 29, 2006
Reporting From Glendale, California.

I've been drunk exactly twice. Once during New Year's Eve and once after a play closing many years ago. The first time I ended up being dragged down the sidewalk because I couldn't stand up, and the second time I ended up in a relationship. (I say that with love. [INSERT SMILEY FACE HERE.]) These days, I don't drink alcohol at all. I just don't like the taste. I've always said if you could find me a drink that tastes like Hawaiian Punch, I'd drink it and drink it lots. But no one has succeeded. Instead, I type these entries sober. Though the frozen cookies do seem to call out to me....


This entry was written during Blogathon 2006 (held from Saturday, July 29, 2006, 6:00 a.m., through Sunday, July 30, 2006, 6:00 a.m.) in support of Bread for the Journey. A total of $383.92 has been raised so far. You can still pledge money RIGHT NOW through Monday, July 31, 2006. Sponsor this event by clicking here RIGHT NOW. And here are full details about my involvement in this event.
Thanks for visiting Bamboo Nation! Want to stay connected? Subscribe to this blog via RSS or e-mail. Or join my private e-mail list for event alerts. Or do both of those things. Because if you do, you win the Internet!



Blog Archive by Topic

Blog Archive by Date