Zefron: Simified!

Posted by Prince Gomolvilas
ON Wednesday, August 22, 2007
If you saw High School Musical 2 or the Zac Efron "Bet on It" clip that I posted earlier, then this following video is one of the funniest things you'll see this month. In a creative act of sheer and utter brilliance, someone named Kiana over on YouTube created a Sims version of the the "Bet on It" musical number, with sharp parodic precision. The pointing in his hand! The golf club dance! The fey reflection! The slo-mo skipping! Fantastic. Someone get this girl a job in Hollywood!

Thanks for visiting Bamboo Nation! Want to stay connected? Subscribe to this blog via RSS or e-mail. Or join my private e-mail list for event alerts. Or do both of those things. Because if you do, you win the Internet!

MORE BAMBOO NATION POSTS YOU MIGHT ENJOY:

6 Comments

  1. Enrique Said,

    Three words: Macarthur genius award.

     

  2. Amy Said,

    Billiant! I love the yoga moves and the bugs flying in the background.

     

  3. I think I have to choose the slo-mo skipping as my favorite part. Fantastic!

     

  4. Madley Said,

    Good god, one can sure get stuck in YouTube HELL once you get started on this Zefron thing... !

     

  5. hey, we bangkokians aren't "allowed" to watch youtube... don't you know this?
    there's a lovely message from the Ministry of Technology. (some douche posted a video about the King and all hell broke the youtube in thailand.
    do a fan a favor... ??

     

  6. Beth, a fellow Thai! I am saddened that you cannot see this clip. You have to buy a plane ticket to another country just to see it. But believe me, it's worth it!

    I wish I knew how to pull stuff off YouTube; I would re-post it somewhere you can see it.

    Alas, you will just have to take my word for it.

     



Blog Archive by Topic

Blog Archive by Date