Where My Bruthas and Sistahs at?!

Posted by Prince Gomolvilas
ON Thursday, May 01, 2008
As of this writing, Bamboo Nation has no street cred! Is it really possible that no African Americans read this blog?! That's what my latest poll currently reveals!



My black brothers and sisters, I know you're out there—so take my poll to prove to the world how diverse my readership is. I mean, how can this blog not be required reading for you, especially since I keep posting videos like this?!:

Thanks for visiting Bamboo Nation! Want to stay connected? Subscribe to this blog via RSS or e-mail. Or join my private e-mail list for event alerts. Or do both of those things. Because if you do, you win the Internet!

MORE BAMBOO NATION POSTS YOU MIGHT ENJOY:

2 Comments

  1. Cheryl Said,

    I love your scientific approach to polls: If you don't like the results, just plead with the masses and stage a do-over.

    If I could be black this time around, I would, but, alas, I'm still a white girl.

     

  2. No do-over conspiracy here! It's just that less that 20% of my regular readership participates in my polls. That's an untapped 80%. I could very well have the blackest blog in the world, but no one would ever know it!

     



Blog Archive by Topic

Blog Archive by Date