The Bitch Is Back

Posted by Prince Gomolvilas
ON Friday, August 22, 2008
She's baaaaaaaaaack! This is what she has to say now:

from decidewho5859060@aol.com
to undisclosed-recipients
date Fri, Aug 22, 2008 at 5:30 PM
subject hii im back.
mailed-by aol.com

Aloha, remember me from my last email? Was I able to turn you on? i will make you watch sex. Talk to me on yahoo IM. Cant reply to my email, chat with me on Yahoo Messenger

Yahoo Messenger: gwennbunny18

XOXO

I think this might be love!
Thanks for visiting Bamboo Nation! Want to stay connected? Subscribe to this blog via RSS or e-mail. Or join my private e-mail list for event alerts. Or do both of those things. Because if you do, you win the Internet!

MORE BAMBOO NATION POSTS YOU MIGHT ENJOY:

4 Comments

  1. Peter Varvel Said,

    "Make" you watch sex.
    Yeah, right. Like you need any coaxing to do THAT.

     

  2. Quin Browne Said,

    prince, those are to porkchop from sophie.


    sheesh, private mail, ya know?

     

  3. Solia Jacobs Said,

    now prince, one day you're just going to have to IM her and see what's up.

     

  4. You know, I thought about IM-ing this broad, but I think it would just end up disturbing me to no end.

     



Blog Archive by Topic

Blog Archive by Date