Zac Efron Is Saving All His Love...for ME!

Posted by Prince Gomolvilas
ON Thursday, October 16, 2008
In a statement sure to give anyone a boner, Zac Efron, who is dating his High School Musical 3: Gradu-Dancin'(*) costar Vanessa Anne Hudgens, was asked by the Daily Mail last week (in a frighteningly exhaustive interview) whether he was in love. He replied, "'I honestly have no idea, but I think I'm getting closer." REALLY?! Well, since the couple has not yet exchanged the "L" word, that means there's hope yet for me, for you, and for that 13-year-old girl who lives downstairs. I will fight you all. To the death.
Thanks for visiting Bamboo Nation! Want to stay connected? Subscribe to this blog via RSS or e-mail. Or join my private e-mail list for event alerts. Or do both of those things. Because if you do, you win the Internet!

MORE BAMBOO NATION POSTS YOU MIGHT ENJOY:

5 Comments

  1. Peter Varvel Said,

    You know damn well what it means when a guy says "I'm getting close."
    It means Vanessa can look forward to sleeping alone.
    On the wet spot.

     

  2. fourthirtyam Said,

    I'm afraid you and I will both go down swinging for this one ;). Yum-my.

     

  3. Michael Said,

    You know he's just taunting you, P.

    Bitch.

     

  4. well Perez Hilton is addicted to Zeffron .. you have a much better chance than him!! So you know what, since I love your blog so much -- I will give Zach a call and drop your name. hee hee.

    in all seriousness go for it!

    jcaseychapman.blogspot.com

     

  5. Perez, huh? I could SO take her! :)

    Hands off, bitches!

     



Blog Archive by Topic

Blog Archive by Date