Politics: Censored

Posted by Prince Gomolvilas
ON Tuesday, December 30, 2008
After shamelessly soiling Sesame Street in ways I never thought possible, Jimmy Kimmel and his censors worked their wicked magic on 2008 politics. Watch:



[Thanks to Misty.]
Thanks for visiting Bamboo Nation! Want to stay connected? Subscribe to this blog via RSS or e-mail. Or follow me on Facebook or Twitter or YouTube. Or join my private e-mail list for event alerts. Or do all those things. Because if you do, you win the Internet!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

3 Comments

  1. jterry Said,

    All that trauma would've been funnier if it had panned out this way.

     

  2. Misty Harris Said,

    Glad to see you, too, got a kick out of this. I nearly spit out my coffee when the Barbara Walters part came on. But nothing topped Cindy McCain's intro of Sarah Palin (though the Wheel of Fortune section "came" close).

     

  3. JTerry, oh, but it did! You just weren't paying attention!

    Misty, my favorite, I think, is Wheel of Fortune. I'm laughing right now just thinking about the look on that guy's face. Ha ha ha ha ha!

     













Blog Archive by Topic

Blog Archive by Date

Blogroll