Things I Read

Posted by Prince Gomolvilas
ON Monday, December 01, 2008
Since I've been making out with my Zac Efron wall calendar all year long, I think I'll be ready for a change in 2009. So I'm actually thinking about getting something a bit more respectable, like the ingenious Bubble Calendar, a poster-sized calendar that offers you the simple pleasure of popping a bubble every day of the year! (Can't wait? You can pop virtual bubble wrap on your computer right now!) [Thanks to Superbadfriend for sending me the Bubble Calendar link.]

Stories of holiday cheer warm the cockles of my heart (where are the cockles of one's heart anyway?). A ball bearings company in Waukega, Illinois, gave out employee bonuses in the tens of thousands of dollars this year. Read "Family Thanks Employees With Giant Bonuses." [Thanks again to Superbadfriend.]

This isn't really a "Things I Read," but I don't know where else to shove it. Today is your last chance to enter my caption contest to win tickets to the 99 Cent Only Calendar Girl Competition, a theater extravaganza in Los Angeles. The contest closes at 11:59PM tonight (Monday). Go here to enter (and you may enter as many times as you wish).
Thanks for visiting Bamboo Nation! Want to stay connected? Subscribe to this blog via RSS or e-mail. Or join my private e-mail list for event alerts. Or do both of those things. Because if you do, you win the Internet!

MORE BAMBOO NATION POSTS YOU MIGHT ENJOY:

2 Comments

  1. michael_karo Said,

    50 bucks for the calendar??? umm, i think i'll just fart every morning.

     

  2. Goddamn, I didn't notice the price. That is SUCH a rip off! Back to Zac in 2009!

     



Blog Archive by Topic

Blog Archive by Date