YOU Help Pick Contest Winners!

Posted by Prince Gomolvilas
ON Tuesday, December 02, 2008
Dear readers, I am placing in your hands today an awesome power. Use it wisely.

The winners of Bamboo Nation's latest caption contest will be chosen by YOU! Two lucky people will receive a pair of free tickets to the 99 Cent Only Calendar Girl Competition, running December 4 through 21 at Bootleg Theater in Los Angeles. In order to not be accused of playing favorites, I'm asking YOU to help me out!

I instructed entrants to write a caption for the following photo:

I would like you to vote for one of the captions below. The two captions with the highest percentage of votes will win. I have "hidden" comments on the original contest post to mask the identities of the entrants, and the handy poll below will only allow one vote per computer. Polling closes on Wednesday, December 3, 2008, 11:59PM, so vote now!

Thanks for visiting Bamboo Nation! Want to stay connected? Subscribe to this blog via RSS or e-mail. Or join my private e-mail list for event alerts. Or do both of those things. Because if you do, you win the Internet!

MORE BAMBOO NATION POSTS YOU MIGHT ENJOY:

0 Comments



Blog Archive by Topic

Blog Archive by Date