The Life and Times of Pork Chop: Pork Chop's Origin Story, Part 3

Posted by Prince Gomolvilas
ON Monday, April 20, 2009
[Read "Pork Chop's Origin Story, Part 1" and "Pork Chop's Origin Story, Part 2."]

Let's return to the archives for the next chapter in this exciting superhero saga.

~~~~~

So F-ing Adorable
May 16, 2003

Yesterday, after having lunch with Brent and Ken, who said I smelled like fabric softener (I’d better go easy on the Febreze), I swung by the SPCA to fill out the pet adoption form in order to be first in line for the aforementioned gray kitten, who is actually looking pretty healthy and well. The lady told me that it was doing the best out of the three kittens that Robert rescued. The gray kitten is so F-ing adorable, I can’t stand it.

Since Loren wouldn’t let me name the kitty “Mister” or “Gray Kitty” and since I wouldn’t let Loren name it “Treasure Cat” or “Fucko,” we contemplated mutually liked names such as “Brando,” “Jesus,” and “Sah-Shu-Bao,” which means Steamed Pork Bun in Chinese. At night, we both finally agreed on a name. It’s a name that both of us love, and I will reveal it in an upcoming journal entry.
Thanks for visiting Bamboo Nation! Want to stay connected? Subscribe to this blog via RSS or e-mail. Or join my private e-mail list for event alerts. Or do both of those things. Because if you do, you win the Internet!

MORE BAMBOO NATION POSTS YOU MIGHT ENJOY:

2 Comments

  1. I can't wait...hurry an post again! xo

     

  2. how cute is this little guy? love all those toes peeking out.

     



Blog Archive by Topic

Blog Archive by Date