"The Final DUH-stination"

Posted by Prince Gomolvilas
ON Monday, August 31, 2009

One was great; two was good; three was bad; and this one sucked.

Look, it doesn't take a lot for me to like a movie that I see in 3-D—just throw shit at me, and I'll have fun. For example, My Bloody Valentine 3D was kind of lame, but I had a blast; and Journey to the Center of Earth 3D was also kind of lame, but I was wowed. (Read "Journey to the Center of My Lust for Brendan Fraser.")

The Final DUH-stination in 3-DUH is kind of lame too, but that third dimension did nothing to get me from soft to hard. Stroke faster next time, people!
Thanks for visiting Bamboo Nation! Want to stay connected? Subscribe to this blog via RSS or e-mail. Or join my private e-mail list for event alerts. Or do both of those things. Because if you do, you win the Internet!



  1. Damn it! What a disappointment. I was so wanting to see FD3. Especially the scene where the escalator is trying to eat the people.



  2. Yup, stick to one and two.


Blog Archive by Topic

Blog Archive by Date