The Best Facebook Fails

Posted by Prince Gomolvilas
ON Monday, December 07, 2009
After I posted last week's "Facebook Whoopsy!," Bamboo Nation reader Diana pointed out that there was much more fun to be had on a highly addictive site called Lamebook. Then, reader Patty Hose sent me a collection of some of the best Facebook status updates so far. Holy crap, this shit is funny. Here they all are, including the first one I posted last week (click to enlarge):



###



###



###



###



###



###



###



Thanks for visiting Bamboo Nation! Want to stay connected? Subscribe to this blog via RSS or e-mail. Or join my private e-mail list for event alerts. Or do both of those things. Because if you do, you win the Internet!

MORE BAMBOO NATION POSTS YOU MIGHT ENJOY:

3 Comments

  1. John Said,

    What the hell did Tracy mean by her "OTHER pussy"? There's more than one? I don't understand.

     

  2. Peter Varvel Said,

    I like how on Tracy's stats it says, "Engaged" (not to Michael, I'm guessing . . . ).
    I think I know the answer to John's question but I'll let Prince handle (get it?) that one.

     

  3. Cheryl Said,

    Comeback of the year: "My goatee isn't stupid." Take THAT you catty bitch.

     



Blog Archive by Topic

Blog Archive by Date