An Award Nomination; or: A Potential Weapon

Posted by Prince Gomolvilas
ON Wednesday, May 19, 2010
Remember that (500) Days of Summer commercial that I wrote the copy for and that Loren directed and that stars our apartment and that aired on Top Chef Masters last year? It was just nominated for a Key Art Award! (According to handy Wikipedia: "The Key Art Awards are an annual collection of honors given for outstanding achievement in artwork and other promotional materials advertising movies. The awards are sponsored by The Hollywood Reporter, a trade paper published for the entertainment production community.)

Have you ever seen an actual Key Art Award? It's something you can stab people with! I would so take this with me to dangerous neighborhoods. (But why do I get the distinct feeling that the trophy will not go to me? Hmmm....)

Check it out!
Thanks for visiting Bamboo Nation! Want to stay connected? Subscribe to this blog via RSS or e-mail. Or join my private e-mail list for event alerts. Or do both of those things. Because if you do, you win the Internet!



  1. Congratulations Prince! Throw it on your resume and double your fee ;-)


  2. Thanks, Donovan. I will quadruple my fee!


Blog Archive by Topic

Blog Archive by Date