Just because I'm in the San Francisco Bay Area for the day doesn't mean I'm not thinking about you. The reason I'm thinking about you, of course, is because I'm thinking about Zuiikin' English, the Japanese TV show in which you learn English by way of aerobics, for use during your inevitable encounters with American robbers and during your bouts of diarrhea. This week, Japanese women who eventually marry Caucasian men that turn out to be drunken cheats learn how to deal with the consequences of their actions. Watch:

Thanks for visiting Bamboo Nation! Want to stay connected? Subscribe to this blog via RSS or e-mail. Or join my private e-mail list for event alerts. Or do both of those things. Because if you do, you win the Internet!

MORE BAMBOO NATION POSTS YOU MIGHT ENJOY:

2 Comments

  1. quin browne Said,

    i'm not sure about how my japanese is coming along, but, my arms are getting firmer!

     

  2. Chung Nguyen Said,

    Maybe he wouldn't drink or cheat so much if his wife didn't have such a shrill, annoying voice.

    HOW DARE YOU SAY SUCH A THING TO ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

     



Blog Archive by Topic

Blog Archive by Date